Banquet Room Information
Thank you for interest in reserving our banquet room! We offer many different menu options and ideas for your meeting, social gathering, or special event.
Our banquet room can hold a capacity of up to 80 people comfortably. You may use our room at no charge, as long as a minimum charge of $200.00 in food and drink is met. We book the room for a 3 hour span. No outside food or drink allowed, but may bring a dessert to share, for your special occasion. No attaching anything to the wall and ceiling. If they are damaged, we will have to charge for its repair. You may attach to the corkboard trim around the ceiling.
We suggest you reserve our room as soon as possible, as many dates go quickly! Please contact us with any questions, or to make your reservation- 509-276-2320.
Banquet Menu Options
Menu options are based on guest counts. We require a 48 hour prior notice of chosen meal option and the guaranteed number of guests attending.
- 1 - 20 people: You may order from off the menu for lunch, dinner, or appetizer options. Regular menu pricing applies. Plus 18% gratuity and tax)
- 21-40 people, choice of:
- All you can eat appetizer buffet: Includes hummus and crustini platter, cheese and cracker platter, veggie tray, and chips and salsa- $12.00 per person. (Plus 18% gratuity and tax)
- All you can eat pasta buffet: includes your choice of two sides of pasta, Caesar salad, our mouth watering garlic bread and cheese cake for dessert- $16.00 per person. (Plus 18% gratuity and tax)
- All you can eat prime rib buffet: includes prime rib, mashed potatoes, choice of one pasta, a seasonal vegetable, Caesar Salad and cheese cake dessert- $29.00 per person. (Plus 18% gratuity and tax)
- Dinner sit down meal: Choice of smothered chicken, sirloin steak, or pasta. All include Caesar salad, mashed potatoes, a seasonal vegetable and cheese cake dessert. $26.00 per person. (Plus 18% gratuity and tax)
*Pricing does not include drinks. All buffets will be held 1.5 hours for service. You are not able to take to-go containers of food for the buffet.